Saturday, February 11, 2012

 Hi guys. My Dad and I did another review and I wanted to post it. I got this set for being good at my last MRI. I did it with no sedation and I had to lay there for like 2 hours. Last time I did that my fingers went numb and cried. I did not want to do it again, but my Dad said if I was good and they took more breaks so I could stretch, I would get a new LEGO surprise. Thie is what I got. Tell me what you think of my review and the newly released Gold Leader's Y-wing Starfighter. Also, if you see Darth Maul in the upper right hand corner, that means it was launched in this new batch (newest ones).




Too see my youtube review on my set, click on link below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KKqLhk1jQU&list=UUPPjeBuvq_R-AgBHgm1hYcA&index=1&feature=plcp



1 comment:

  1. Hi Joey,
    I will let the boys look at some of your reviews this week and let them comment too on here. Thanks for sharing these so we know what they can do- perhaps we will buy some for Daniel and Andrew in the future for their birthdays or Christmas. They love Lego too!
    Mrs Knight, Daniel and Andrew.

    ReplyDelete