Saturday, February 11, 2012

Hi guys, I also wanted to give the link to our youtube review of the 6211 LEGO Imperial Star Destroyer from 2006. In the pics below, you see the top picture is the Ultimate Collector's Series Star Destroyer, about 36" long, even though I don't have it, and the one below, is the 6211 Star Destroyer that I do have, and the youtube link below is the review my Dad and I did. I was very tired from the radiation treatments and I sound very tired and you will notice that my voice and the recent reviews sound very different. I am feeling better now. I will give the mini-figs and 6211 Star Destroyer a 10 out of 10 because they are old. The Imperial guard hands are red and the droid (pictured below in bottom picture) has an old head, the new heads are down to the body, this one (pictured) has a space below the chin. Look at picture and compare to the ones sold in stores today.






To see my youtube review on my set, click on link below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhooUbms2Ck&list=UUPPjeBuvq_R-AgBHgm1hYcA&index=10&feature=plcp




No comments:

Post a Comment