Wednesday, February 8, 2012



Hi everybody. Jamon came over tonight and brought me a really cool surprise. You are not going to believe it. He brought me the NEW X-wing Starfighter (9493) and the box was signed by the President of Lego for the Americas and the Pacific, Mr. Soren Torp Laursen. They are going to be reading my Lego blog and any comments you all make on the sets or my reviews. They are very interested in what kids our age think about their designs. Jamon also showed me my new blog which you are reading right now. I also want to thank Mr. Jeremy Large, from New Palestine Highschool, for making this blog for me. This is awesome. Jamon already posted my Lego Star Wars review of the Clone Turbo Tank (from the year 2011) on youtube, the link is below. I can't wait to put up the review and pics of the new X-wing Starfighter. Lego also sent me a cool Watto T-shirt and a poster that rocks. Jamon said there were only 15,000 made, and I have #693, celebrating 10 years of Lego Star Wars. The poster has every single Star Wars mini-fig made at that time (2009). I am going to get a frame and hang this in my room. Thanks for following Joey's Brick Blog, I can't wait to see all the comments and what YOU GUYS think. Talk to you soon.  -Joey

5 comments:

  1. Super cool, blog, Joey! I know you don't know me, but I have a nine-year-old and a seven-year-old who really like Legos, and we're excited to see what your doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! Your room has to be full of all the legos you have made so far!!! Do you remember Zayne and Emersyn Frady from realkids? They are my children and Zayne is also lego crazy! We will have to send you pictures of his room sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right on!! This rocks Joey! I see Mr. Large at the school sometimes, I'll have to tell him you go to Realife. We love ya buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joey! Andy, Aiden, and I are excited to follow your blog! We are hoping to make a future lego lover out of Aiden. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joey,

    My name is Lisa and I am a supervisor at LEGO. Jamon has shared your story with me and I admire the courage that you have. I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your gifts!!! Your imagination is limitless!!
    Your blog is awesome!! Keep up the good work and happy building!!

    ReplyDelete