Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Here's me washing my new (pre-owned) Lego set. It's the Multi-Troop Transport (MTT). Because I am really really really allergic to dogs and cats and all nuts except coconuts, we have to wash every single lego piece, but I don't care because I love legos. I get most of these set from a website called BRICKLINK. The link is below:

http://www.bricklink.com/








The link below is to my first review of NinjaGo. I reviewed 5 total set in this youtube review. Click on the link below to watch. It's kind of long, but if you like NinjaGo these sets are awesome!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADS2HDX9Q50&list=UUPPjeBuvq_R-AgBHgm1hYcA&index=1&feature=plcp

1 comment:

  1. Hey Joey - I recognize those pink buckets - they sure do come in useful don't they. I have some around my own home and we use them for storing books, legos and many other small toys. Our boys love to read your blog and see the pics on Youtube.
    Thanks buddy.
    Hope you are doing well today.

    Love Miss Julie and the Knight family boys- Daniel and Andrew!

    ReplyDelete